Nothing makes me happier than a good sale. And nothing makes me happier still than a good jewelry sale. Here are some great pieces from MARC by Marc Jacobs, Stephen Dweck and more all ready to grace your jewelry box. And all at very fabulous prices. Don’t wait too long to grab your favorite piece, these deals won’t last forever.
1. Stephen Dweck Turquoise Pebble Necklace – Stephen Dweck takes on the stone of the season with this multi-strand necklace loaded with turquoise pebbles in an interesting array of colors and shapes. On sale for $477 (originally $795) at Neiman Marcus.
2. RJ Graziano Golden Mesh Scattered Rhinestone Necklace – This necklace by RJ Grziano is made of a shiny gold metal with a chunky mesh exterior scattered with rhinestones and a lobster clasp. On sale for 82.50 (originally $110) from Last Call by Neiman Marcus.
3. Golden Tai Pave Initial Bracelet – Wear your name or just sport your initials with this braided silk cord with a glittering pave cubic zirconia letter and 24k gold plating. Each bracelet is sold separately. Choose more than one letter and stack for a custom monogram effect. On sale for $54 (originally $120) at Neiman Marcus.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Set of 5 Skinny Rubber Bangles – 5 rubber bracelets with a trio of classic MARC by Marc Jacob charms dangling from the group. On sale for $22.40 (originally $32) from shopbop.com.
There you have it. A great selection of cool and interesting pieces just waiting to be added to your jewelry collection and worn with your favorite outfit. Don’t miss out on these great deals. They aren’t gonna last forever!
Bag: Marni Triple-Pocket Lambskin Tote Bag
Store: Neiman Marcus
Never lose anything at the bottom of your purse again with this Triple Pocket Lambskin Tote Bag by Marni. This fun tote is perfect for the lady who likes to carry everything, including the kitchen sink, in her purse. With it’s three strategically placed pockets, and zippers that plunge all the way down along the sides finding items in your bag is a cinch. You’ll never be disorganized again.
This Marni tote has a teal lining, adding a luscious pop of color to an already fabulous bag. It’s made of soft lambskin, has golden hardware and an open top with a magnetic disclosure. Consuelo Castiglion continues to show she’s one of the best in the biz with this fun, vibrant bag. Get it at Neiman Marcus for $1,450.
More From Marni
More Designer Handbags You May Like
Nero (black) calfskin with silver color hardware and a single buckled leather handle.
– Hanging Prada luggage tag.
– Open pockets on sides.
– Prada heritage logo on top center of pleated body.
– Inside, one zip pocket and three open pockets.
– 9 1/2″H x 13″W x 5 1/2″D.
– Made in Italy.
Smooth leather and a streamlined shape make the perfect blank canvas for perforated designs to give shape to the Fendi Austen Spazzalato Loafer.
– Tiny perforations create structured shapes on calfskin almond toe and backstay.
– Fine topstitching on collar.
– 2″ chunky wooden heel with rubber stopper for traction.
– Leather insole, outsole, and lining.
– Made in Italy.
The new way to dress for black tie: Match his dapper suit with your own tuxedo bow, styled in black and white and glamorously bejeweled on this Giuseppe Zanotti sandal.
– Rhinestones adorn suede straps and contrast backstay.
– Two-tone bejeweled bow at open toe.
– Buckle adjust ankle strap.
– 4 1/2″ stiletto heel.
– Satin insole; suede lining.
– Leather outsole.
– Made in Italy.