The Best Handbags of the 2013 Holiday Season
Yes! It’s the time of the year again. Time to put some mileage on those credit cards and buy gifts for your loved ones, for yourself or point your loved one in the right direction for buying you a gift. . Our Holiday Gift Guides look to make those all important gift buying decisions easier for you. This guide focuses on handbags, cause what woman doesn’t like a new handbag. And this holiday season doesn’t disappoint on the option. There are bags from Ralph Lauren, Coach, Furla and many more. So, take a look and if you like what you see, be sure to use the buttons at the bottom of the page to share with your friends and family alike.
1. Cole Haan Parker Nylon ZipTop Shopper Tote Bag Black – I like a good tote. You will find more than one on this list because of my affinity for them. It’s nylon with leather accents and gunmetal hardware. $198 at Neiman Marcus.
2. Dkny Leather Shoulder Bag – This color is awesome. It’s also small and compact, for those who don’t like the big bags. It’s an orange leather shoulder bag featuring a gold-tone top zip closure, gold-tone chain and leather shoulder strap. $135.48 at FarFetch.com.
3. Furla Handbag Candy Bauletto Satchel – You gotta love this color of this Furla handbag. It just screams young and fun. It’s made of molded rubber gel and has double handles with 6″ drop. $248 at Macys.
5. Fossil Sydney Leather Shopper – After a tote, the satchel is my next favorite style of bag. This bag from fossil is a gleaming metallic collar that refreshes the structured silhouette of a favorite leather satchel. $178 at Nordstrom.
6. Lauren Ralph Lauren Handbag Tate Hobo – I love the shape of this bag. Designed with a removable shoulder strap, this spacious hobo is crafted from solid textured leather and features Ralph Lauren’s signature polished metal monogram. $198 at Ralph Lauren.
7. Madison Small Phoebe Shoulder Bag In Leather – The color of this bag is just awesome. It’s also a nice small bag for those who like their handbags small, definitely not for the tote, satchel set. $328 at Coach.
8. Vince Camuto Handbag Janet Drawstring Bag – This bag reminds me of those purse backpacks that were popular some years ago. This handbag features a longer shoulder strap, gold-tone hardware, an interior back wall zip pocket, and an organizational panel with 3-slip pockets. $178 at Lord & Taylor.
9. Tignanello Handbag Polished Pockets Leather Hobo – Love the shape of this bag and how compact it is, and of course how many pockets it has. It holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology and a bottle of water. On sale for 117.99 at Zappos.com.