So once in grad school when I realized I had back fat, I got rid of the back fat in two weeks and managed to whittle a couple of inches off of my waist in the process. The plan itself was actually pretty easy. The dedication to the plan is what yielded the results:
Back Fat Workout Plan
1. Run everyday. It can be a combination run/walk, but you must run everyday no questions asked rain, shine, sleet or snow.
2. Eat 4 to 6 meals/snacks a day. This actually becomes very simple once you’re running everyday because you’re hungry all the damn time.
3. Eat breakfast but make it light. Try some yogurt or toast. A salmon croquettes and a boiled egg. Something simple and not too heavy.
4. Drink nothing but water and with every meal. You may have a glass of juice with breakfast, but that’s it. Water, water and more water. And make sure you drink water with every meal/snack.
5. Star lunch and dinner with a soup. I read somewhere that if you start off your meal with a soup you ultimately consume less calories at each meal then if you don’t.
There you have it. That was my “Get Rid of the Back Fat ASAP” plan and it worked like a charm. 14 days after I begin the back was gone, my back was toned and my waist was tiny. If anyone reading the blog tries it, let me know if it works for you too.
Join Sweet Potato Pie
Not a member? Register today for your free account and join the only online fitness community built specifically for African-American women!