My Workout Playlist
Since I write about music over on my blog, Songs In The Key of Life, it’s only fitting that I share one of my workout playlists that I use when I’m moving my body. Gotta have a soundtrack!
- Dance for Me, Mary J. Blige | Buy Now
- Naughty Girl, Beyonce | Buy Now
- Real Love, Mary J. Blige | Buy Now
- Pon de Replay, Rihanna | Buy Now
- Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough, Michael Jackson | Buy Now
- Touch It, Busta Rhymes | Buy Now
- Bad Girl, Usher | Buy Now
- Dancing In September, Earth Wind and Fire | Buy Now
- Just Fine, Mary J. Blige | Buy Now
- Get Me Bodied, Beyonce | Buy Now
- Ring The Alarm, Beyonce | Buy Now
- She Wants to Move, NERD | Buy Now
This is one of my many that I have created. I’ll share more in the future. Tell me what’s on yours in the comments.
Vivrant Thang blogs about life, love and music over at Songs In The Key Of Life.
2 thoughts on “Here’s My Workout Playlist”
I have many of those songs on my playlist – great list!
I like This Is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas because it really has a driving beat, good for working out aggression/anxiety on the elliptical machine.Walk Away by Kelly Clarkston, is another good one with a driving beat.And just to be nostalgic, I like My Eyes Don’t Cry No More by Stevie Wonder. The beat matches my 4.0 mph stride on the tread mill perfectly.