Light Up The Grille With This Golden Margarita Glaze
Grilling is a time-honored tradition. Once the weather warms up, firing up the grille and finding any reason to cook outside is on the must do list.
While tequila, Mexico’s most renowned export, is most commonly used in margaritas, it also makes an excellent marinade ingredient for grilling.
Whether you’re celebrating the Fourth Of July, Cinco De Mayo or tailgating at the big game, this Golden Margarita Glaze Recipe will dress up any of your grilling favorites from shrimp, to chicken and of course steak. You can even add this bit of fiesta flavor to your vegetables, making them their tasty best.
Use liberally and give your guests a grilling experience they won’t soon forget.
[recipe title=”Golden Margarita Glaze” servings=”4″ time=”5 min” difficulty=”Easy” image=”http://tsjohnsononline.com/food/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/03/meat-vegetables-grilling-header-1.jpg” description=”This zesty glaze is great on fish and shellfish, chicken, pork or vegetables.”]
– 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 1/4 cup Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita
– 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
– 1 tsp. taco seasoning or ground cumin
– 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
– 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
1. Blend all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Set aside.
3. Brush your food with glaze during the last 1 to 2 minutes of grilling.
4. Drizzle any unused glaze over your food just before serving.