Curried Salmon Anyone?
This Curried Salmon Recipe is based off our Boiled Salmon Recipe. So if you’ve boiled some salmon and had leftovers, this is one thing you can do with them, giving you an entirely new meal. Or, if you haven’t attempted out boiled salmon recipe yet, do that first (don’t worry won’t take you long) and then use it to try this Curried Salmon recipe.
[recipe title=”Curried Salmon” servings=”As much as needed” time=”45 min” difficulty=”Easy” image=”http://tsjohnsononline.com/food/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/03/Curried-Salmon.jpeg” description=”A great way to add a spicy twist to salmon.”]
– Boiled salmon
– 3/4 pint of strong or medium stock
– 1 onion,
– 1 tablespoonful of curry-powder
– 1 teaspoonful of Harvey’s sauce
– 1 teaspoonful of anchovy sauce
– 1 oz. of butter
– 1/2 lemon
– Cayenne pepper and salt to taste
1. Cut the onions into small pieces.
2. Using the butter, fry them until they are a pale brown
3. Add all the other ingredients but the salmon and simmer gently till the onion is tender, occasionally stirring.
4. Cut the salmon into small square pieces,
5. Carefully take away all skin and bone, lay it in the stewpan and let it gradually heat through; but do not allow it to boil long.