Change Things Up With This Clams A La Du Chef Recipe
Are you a seafood lover well if you are here is something different? Then this Clams A La Du Chef Recipe is exactly what you’re looking for and, best yet, it works as an appetizer or the main course. These clams will tantalize your taste buds and make you scream for more and the best part is how much or how little of the ingredients you use is completely up to you and your tastebuds.
Are you hungry yet?
Well, I hope so, now getting to making these Clams A La Du Chef and satisfy that hunger you’ve worked up.
[recipe title=”Clams A La Du Chef” servings=”3″ time=”20 min or less” difficulty=”Easy” image=”http://tsjohnsononline.com/food/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/03/Clams-Header-.jpg” description=”When you want seafood, but tired of the same old same old try this clam recipe.”]
– 12 raw clams
– Pernod wine
– Tobasco sauce
Herb Butter For Clams:
1. In a bowl add butter.
2. Next, mince some watercress, parsley, shallots, anchovies, almonds, just a bit of garlic and add to the bowl.
3. Add some Pernod wine, Anisette, and a few drops of Tobasco sauce.
4. Mix the above ingredients together.
Cooking The Clams:
1. Open 12 raw clams to be on the half shell and do take the time to check for pieces of shell in the clam, loosen the calm from the bottom part of the shell.
2. Place some of the herb butter mixture on each one of the clams
3. Then place a slice of imported swiss cheese on the top of each clam, if you like more cheese then just add it.
4. Finally, place the clams under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and brown.
5. Now it is up to you to enjoy it. So enjoy it.
– Remember you can us as much or as little of the ingredients that you like because you’re making this to your taste.