Yummy Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake and chocolate are two of the best things in the world. And when you put them together, well it’s like the heavens aligned to make all your dessert dreams come true. If you are a true lover of chocolate and cheeses than this Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe is all your dessert fantasies come to life. Enjoy!
[recipe title=”Chocolate Cheesecake” servings=”8″ time=”6 hours” difficulty=”Easy” image=”http://tsjohnsononline.com/food/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/03/chocolate-cheesecake-header.jpg” description=”A sweet combination of two of the best desserts in the world”]
– 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 3 tablespoons butter or margarine melted
– 2 pounds cream cheese
– 1 cup sugar
– 8 ounces sour cream
– 1/4 cup cocoa
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup flour
– 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Prepare Cheesecake Mixture
1. In a 5-quart mixing bowl, place 2 pounds of cream cheese and 1 cup granulated sugar and mix on low speed until cream cheese is softened and smooth.
2. Place 8 ounces sour cream in the bowl and continue mixing until well blended.
3. Next, add 2 eggs, mix for 2 minutes
4. Then add 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, and 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, mix on second speed until smooth and creamy. At this time your cheesecake mixture should be fluffy like ice cream.
Prepare your 10-inch x 2 inches springform pan
1. In a large bowl place your graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar, and your melted butter or margarine.
2. Next, with a wire whisk, whisk them together until well combined.
3. Brush a little softened butter onto the sides of your springform pan so the crumbs have something to hold to,
4. Place the crumbs on the sides and bottom of the pan.
5. Now you add slowly add your cheesecake mix to the pan so as not to disturb the crumbs too much.
6. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees.
7. When your oven is hot, place the cake in the oven and bake for 55 minutes then shut the oven off and let the cake sit in there for 3 hours.
8. Sit the cake on the table for 1 1/2 hours then place it in the refrigerator for another 2-3 hours.
13. Now remove it from the pan and enjoy.
– You can put a coconut pecan topping on it if you like.